Saturday, December 29, 2007

A decade to achieve

Joy has tagged me yet again. And this time it is the plans for the next ten years. The way years keep rolling down one after another, i thought i should pick up this tag fast enough before we reach 2008.
And here it goes:
* I would like to lead life with a balanced and calmer attitude, more focused. That said want to add a few minutes of yoga and meditation to my daily routine.

* As kids grow, i would like to spend more and more quality time with them. Would like to stuff the whole world in their little brains and give them a conquering attitude towards life and its puzzles.

* It has been long that i have gone to theatres to watch movies with friends. Probably i get to do that once in a while to rejuvenate oneself.

* There were times when a whole day of reading in the library would enthral me. I would like to get back to those pleasurable days.

* I am sure no man can achieve perfection, but atleast would like to aim at it.

I would like to tag
Deepthi
CU
HHG
Prats
Usha

Wishing everyone a happy new year 2008...

4 comments:

  1. hey...HAPPY NEW YEAR!! and hope you achieve all these in the next few years. Most of your wishes seem so doable...so go on and get to it!!

    I had just finished doing this tag....u can check it out here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Looks you have tagged me...I would complete my tag hopefully by end jan when I propose to complete the 3 part yarn I have in my blog.Ok !
    Belated Wishes for a Happy New Year
    TC
    Cu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the delay, but I have completed the tag :). Thanks for tagging me, it really made me think ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should have left a note saying that you had tagged me.I almost missed this.I've done something similar but I'll try again.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to comment