Friday, August 10, 2007

A proverb I love

I was in my second grade when i joined this convent. All of a sudden, i landed up in a different city, a new school, new uniform, new faces. Ah, reality struck me, my dad had got transferred to a new place. All were new for quite sometime, but they left permanent marks as memories life long. I enjoyed each little thing and this happened to be our school motto: "God helps those who helps themselves". Little did i understand the inner meaning of this proverb. But now i cherish it...I am ever grateful to God who gave me this wonderful experience in life.

1 comment:

  1. Sumana, It's a very realistic and motivating proverb. Some words /sentences just get stuck in our memory/mind. Maybe because they make an impact on us..

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to comment